Old Spanish Trail Arena Recreational Complex (OSTARC)
The Old Spanish Trail Arena is located just minutes south of Moab, Utah on Highway 191. Moab area sights and activities will make your stay a fantastic experience. We would love to host your equestrian / non equestrian events.
The complex offers:
The complex offers:
- 102 Covered Stalls with electric and water, and 60 covered stalls with only water
- Concession facility for event holders to rent
- Convenient Parking Areas
- Professional Timing System
- Professional Sound System
- Wash Rack
- Free WiFi
- Climate control for year round comfort
- 121 feet by 205 feet with rails up; for special events there is the option to take the rails down for additional room with the appropriate fees
- Bleacher seating for 1,100 spectators
- Stock pens professionally designed for rodeos and roping events
- Requirements for use of the arena for open riding:
- 1: Please pick up after your horse.
- 2: If you use any arena equipment-please put it back where it belongs.
- 3: No grooming or watering(except at hitching post), and NO feeding of horses in any arena.
- 4: Please do not open the roll up door to its full extent or leave it open for extended periods. Leave door down 4' from above block work when raising the door.
- 5: The lobby doors will most likely be locked, so if you need to use bathrooms, go to the lower bathrooms through the hallway and unlock internal door- please lock it when finished.
- 6: Please place any rubbish in trash cans provided.
- 7: Children must be supervised by an adult AT ALL TIMES and not left to roam around.
- 8: Please lock up the arena after use, including the inside passage door to lower bathrooms and turn off any lights used.
- ALL LOCALS NEED TO CALL IN TO GET ACCESS CODE FOR INDOOR ARENA.
- Other Equestrian events
- UTV Rallies
- Archery Shoots
- Cleaning before and after event, cleaning is available during event for an additional cost
- Concession facility inside indoor arena to be rented out to event holders
- Conference room available (560 square feet - projector & dry erase board available)
- The Arena can be groomed to suit your events needs, from concrete hard compaction to deep moist barrel race dirt
- Professional sound system with cordless mics
- Stall Cleaning before event, event holder cleans after event unless otherwise requested with the appropriate fees
- Tractor, implements and/or water truck available at an hourly rate
- Indoor arena (locals only), race track, outdoor arena & warm up area available 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., unless facility is rented for an event or closed for maintenance
- WATCH OUR VIDEO!